As a charity, we rely on the kindness of people like you to deliver our services.
No matter how large or small, every donation makes an incredible impact on the lives of disabled people around the UK.
By donating today, you’re helping disabled children and adults to have more choices, greater independence, and the freedom to live the lives they choose. Thank you.
By setting up a monthly Direct Debit, you’ll be giving a gift we can truly rely on.
Regular gifts help us to plan into the future, making sure we can be there for disabled people and their families. You’re in complete control, and can make changes to your regular gift or stop it if you need to.
Make a one-off donation today to change lives all over the UK.
No matter the size of your donation, you’re helping disabled children and adults live with greater independence.
That means 86% of your donation was spent on the services that directly impact disabled people and their families. The remaining 14% was spent on the day-to-day running costs of our organisation, keeping us going into the future.