The Assisted Living Action Network is a group of organisations uniting to develop innovative technologies in the South West of England.
The leading assistive technology network
The Assisted Living Action Network is an important platform for businesses, healthcare professionals, service user groups and academic researchers to stimulate the development of innovative assisted living products and services.
We aim to:
- Facilitate discussions on areas of unmet need
- Promote knowledge transfer collaborations between research institutions and industry
- Create commercial opportunities for new assistive technology products and services
The next ALAN meeting
When: Monday 15 July
- Jo Bangoura (West of England AHSN) will talk about hyvr, an online social media platform for healthcare users and healthcare innovators to meet, discuss, collaborate and co-design new healthcare ideas, products and services.
- Knowle West Media Centre will talk about their project which seeks to develop a range of communications tools to encourage physical activity and improve health and wellbeing.
Sign-up for free membership
All of our members receive regular newsletters and updates and benefit from exclusive invitations to networking seminars and talks throughout the year.
The presentations from 'The issues of connectivity for monitoring in the home' 4th April 2019
For information on sponsoring the Assisted Living Action Network, its website and regular networking events please contact us.