We’re seeking an experienced Head of Operations to deliver our services, develop our partnerships and manage our finances.
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Contract: Full time (37.5 hours per week), permanent
About the role
To succeed in this role, you will be commercially minded, financially literate, supremely organised and keen to help people to live life to the full.
You will be:
- A great people manager and organiser – able to manage the team which delivers our pride and joy, the Wizzybug Loan Scheme, working with our workshop and occupational therapy teams to deliver excellent services to our families.
- Commercially minded, able to create and manage ongoing partnerships with our sales, distribution and academic partners.
- Able to work with design and engineering colleagues, contributing to product development with user insight and market potential.
- Financially literate, managing our small finance team and working with our retained accountants to deliver month.ly management accounts, financial forecasts and annual accounts.
We’re a small charity with high impact. For over 50 years, we have been passionate about making a change to people’s lives. Our Bath heritage runs strongly through what we do, but our reach is across the UK and beyond.
Join our team and help us continue to transform, enable and inspire:
- By listening to people with a disability, we can help to transform their lives;
- By designing technology for good, we can enable those facing challenges to overcome them and
- By educating others about the importance of accessibility and inclusivity, we can inspire future generations to design for all.
Closing date: Monday 17 June 2019, 9.00am
Interview date: w/c 24 June with second round interviews w/c 1 July
For an informal conversation about this role, please call Catharine Brown, Chief Executive, Designability on 01225 824109.
We kindly request no contact from recruitment agencies. Thank you.