APPLY FOR A FREE WIZZYBUG
We welcome applications from therapists and families across the UK including Northern Ireland.
How to apply
- Please read through the Wizzybug User Requirements and Product Specifications document. If you are unsure whether Wizzybug is right for this child or you have any other questions please read our FAQ document or email us via email@example.com
- Complete the Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org This form must be signed by the family and the child’s Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist.
- Our Occupational Therapy team will review the application. If necessary we will contact you to discuss further.
What happens next?
Once the application is approved by our Occupational Therapy team, we will contact you to arrange a convenient appointment at one of following locations.
- Designability, Bath
- The William Merritt Centre, Leeds
- Mae Murray Foundation, Larne (NI)
If you need further advice please fill in the form below
Deposit and travelling costs
A £200 refundable deposit is required for the Wizzybug Loan Scheme, payable prior to collection.
Thanks to our generous supporters, Designability may be able to offer financial support towards the deposit and travel costs for families attending Wizzybug appointments.
To find out more, tick the ‘Access Fund’ box on your Application Form and a member of the team will be in touch.
Not a resident of the UK?
Our Wizzybug Loan Scheme only covers the British Isles, including Northern Ireland. For information on purchasing a Wizzybug overseas, please click here.