We are looking for a volunteer administration assistant to support our small and friendly fundraising team on a weekly basis.
We have recently installed a new fundraising database and want to make sure that all the important information about our donors and supporters is accurately transferred onto the new system, maintaining our excellent relationships with them.
This would be a great fixed-term project for someone who enjoys research, has good attention to detail, and has worked on any form of database or CRM previously.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Researching through donor paper files and transferring important relationship information onto the CRM.
• Recording further relationship information about donors through discussions with the fundraising team.
• Researching the application lifecycle and primary contacts for trusts and foundations via the Charity Commission and directly and recording onto the CRM.
• Researching and recording preferred methods of contact for trusts and foundations.
• Transfer of paper Gift Aid declarations to digital format.
• Keep accurate records of work completed and correspondence with supporters.
Role may include other similar administrative responsibilities and duties as required.
The person we are looking for will ideally have:
- Administration and database/CRM experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills, including good telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective time management
- Self-motivated but comfortable working within a team environment
Experience of working within the third sector would be beneficial but is not essential for this opportunity.
Where and when:
Designability is based at the Royal United Hospital in Bath and we are ideally looking for someone who is available one day per week for this fixed-term project.
There may be a need for ongoing administration support should you like to continue volunteering for us once the project is complete.
For further details:
Please contact Genevieve Arney, Fundraising Development Manager, on 01225 824103 or email@example.com