We’re a Bath-based charity that operates on a national scale and we would love you to join us in making a difference
How you can help
Our volunteer opportunities vary throughout the year. However, we’re often looking for help with fundraising, graphic design work for promotional material and engineering and/or product design assistance.
Roles vary from short-term project work to long-term opportunities.
If you would like us to let you know when an opportunity becomes available, please email email@example.com
Our promise to you
We do the best we can to make every volunteer’s experience with us enjoyable and rewarding by committing to the following:
- Induction – we will provide you with an induction to our work, our staff, and the volunteering role and support you during your time with us.
- Expenses – we will reimburse agreed out-of-pocket expenses.
- Health and safety – we will provide adequate training and feedback in support of our health and safety policy.
- Equal opportunities – we will ensure that all volunteers are dealt with in accordance with our equal opportunities policy, which follows the University of Bath policy.
- Problems – we will try to resolve any problems, grievances and difficulties in accordance with our policies, which are the University of Bath HR guidelines.
Our expectations of you
- To perform your volunteering role to the best of your ability.
- To follow our procedures and standards, including health and safety and equal opportunities, in relation to our staff, volunteers and clients.
- To not disclose any of our or our clients’ confidential information.
- To meet time commitments and standards agreed to and to give reasonable notice so other arrangements can be made when this is not possible.