Date: Thursday 12th March 2020
Challenge Duration: 6 days
Distance: 28 - 32km approx.
Challenge Grade: Challenging
This long-weekend charity challenge will take you on a four-day trek across the ever-changing landscape of one of the world’s largest deserts - the Sahara!
Trek with Global Adventure Challenges in aid of Designability
Your adventure will take you on a climb to the top of the enormous Chigaga Dunes where you’ll witness the sunrise over the desert.
The days will be hot and the trekking will get tough but with your unrivalled support plus the dramatic backdrop of the Anti-Atlas Mountains to keep everyone going, the sense of achievement you’ll feel as you complete your trek will be worth all the hard work!
- Explore the world’s most famous desert, guided by traditional berbers
- Summit the Chigaga Dunes - the largest in the Sahara Desert
- Watch the sunrise over the desert - a once in a lifetime experience
- Sleep under a blanket of stars
- Explore the lively city of Marrakech before returning to the UK