Helping us to transform more lives
Our work would not be possible without the generous support we receive from trusts, foundations and grant-making organisations.
We always love to hear from people who are interested in our work and who want to join with us in making it possible to transform more lives.
The projects that we are currently working on benefit children and adults who are living with different disabilities across the UK, and beyond.
Your relationship with us
If you choose to support us, we will keep you informed of how we have used your donation and the difference it has made.
We can offer:
- Progress reports that document where your money has reached
- Positive publicity in social media, newspapers etc. to celebrate your donation with the wider public, with the assistance of our Marketing Officer
- An opportunity to visit us in Bath to meet with our engineers and therapists to see our work in action
- Branding of each whole Wizzybug funded
- An invitation to our Annual Lecture and exhibition of work at the University of Bath
Get in touch
If you would like to learn more about us or arrange a tour of the charity, then please get in touch with our fundraising team on 01225 824103 email email@example.com